Thursday, April 10, 2014

Drive


After watching drive I can officially say that this is one the movie I enjoyed the most but don't understand why exactly. When I look at everything individually in this movie I tend to view it less enthusiastically then the movie itself in a whole. For example, I didn't find the acting to be that great. I'm not saying it was bad, I just found a lack of emotion in Ryan's performance. This probably portrayed the character really well but I must not have been very difficult to play him. His response to everything seems drawn out a little too long.


Now when I look at the story, I didn't find it to be very unique. It felt like many other action movies and the whole film felt very familiar as if I'd seen it before. I can say that I really enjoyed the music and the action scenes, but those things alone don't make a movie this great. I think all these good and bad qualities combined made this incredible movie. Unlike taxi driver, I never got bored during this film because it never felt slow. 10/10 would watch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment